Hi Folks.
Hi folks! It's been such a long time since I have a proper entry. I promise I shall blog like never before today! I guess you know why. It's over. Yah, sem 1 yr 2 concluded today!
Hey LIM! Finally, I am able to join you... idling... and have all the luxury to feel B.O.R.E.D. I haven't been feeling 'nothing' for a long time! Everytime I watched TV, I felt guilty. Everytime I took a nap, I worried I could not finish my assignment. Not now, not now. Yeah. Oh, and I still remember you wanted to arrange for a coffe or two. Yes, pls do! But a small crowd, ya. Not a big group like the last time. I got a shock. Quality not quantity.
Milky! Do feel stress. Yes, do feel stress. How can anyone doesn't feel stress during exams? Hang on! Finish soon and you have got a Korea trip waiting for you. Well, at least you have something to look forward to after the long suffering. And being hardworking and all, I believe you can do well, in fact very well.
IANL. Hey boy! WH is back from Aussie, are you? I am not working this holiday, so we MUST meet up. The last time, can't remember what happened, we din meet up when you were back in singapore. Catch up soon!
NIC. You told me you just learnt about my blog from ian. I hope you are reading this. The donnuts are fantastic! Crispy on the outside and soft inside. Meet up with ian soon! And oh yes.. meet up too for a game of tennis, squash or badminton!
Vacuum. Hey man! Your blog is really dying... Entries getting from few to fewer. Haha. Hey, so how's your exam so far? I must have lent you too much luck. That explains why I can't do my paper.... Haha. Better return it to me soon. I need it for Mahjong.
OSY. Oops... I didn't meet you up the last time you came to NUS to visit and to gloat over your fellow friends' misfortunate... of having stuck in NUS for another few years to come. I was busy mugging then. And that was because I didn't want you to say I am a cao slacker, cos the last time you called me, you caught me sleeping at home and not attending lectures! Anyway, I hope you have gotten your desire job and kiss goodbye to those horrible colleagues of yours!
CHIAM. I guess you are still hanging on and slogging away. Promotion soon? Remember a big feast for me okay. Work hard ba, I believe promotion will come soon for you. And amidst all the busy work schedules, come out for a coffee or two.
LOOY. I think you are not reading this because I think I did not update you on my new blog address. You did not ask me anyway. And your FOUR computers cannot work without any network. Haha. But since I have a word or two for your besties, how can I leave my dear $LOOY$ out? Hey, don't always go overseas like nobody business okay. You are making me jealous!
GNOR NEHZ: Bro! How are you? Hey, MJ soon! Exam how? Got JGL or not? I don't think so, cos you are a changed man now! Haha. But I think lim baey JGL liao.
Disclaimer: If you are reading my blog and you happen to know me, please let me know that I have left you out. I really have no idea who is reading my blog besides my NO.1 fan... Ms Lim. Haha. Hence, any left out from the list above is purely unintentional.