Kiss Goodbye 2 16.
I have been doing spring cleaning for these few days. My progress is super slow. I can pack half way and then fall sleep on the bed. Yes, that's how lazy I am getting. Anyway, that's not my point. My point is that I threw away many clothes because the lousy wardrobe of mine had turned all my white tees to semi-yellow tees. I guess I haven't been wearing them for a long time, that's why and the lousy wardrobe just so happily stained them and left a 'woody' smell. (Eeeek... so said my No. 1 Fan). Hence, I have dumped many clothes into the green plastic bag which they would be collecting from my doorstep soon. In it, it includes one of my beloved class tee. Haha. The 05 class tee. Not that I love 05, the fact is I love the design as designed by me. Haha. BHB. I mean the design wasn't great but the process was great. I remember rushing the design at the last minute before the actual day which we needed to wear it. The time smart qin, WM and me spent at Mcdonald's making the front design looked more outstanding. In the end we decided to put the word 行的 as it was a phrase dear Ms In always liked to use. But she usesd it in the negative sense... scolding us 你们真的不行. Hence, we decided to tell her we can do it! Honestly speaking, WM was of not much help but he managed to cheer us up, making us laughed. Smart qin is ever so conscientious and nice to work with as I recalled while WM is so always trying to act funny. Haha. Wei! Those people still having this class tee better wear it with pride ok. haha. Goodbye, No. 16!