Sunday, December 31, 2006

复出。

两年前,因为奉了政府之命必须飘洋过海到一个人生地不熟的国家去,所以必须放弃他们。之后回国便暂别江湖直到现在。阔别两年,我要再战江湖了!这一次,我要挑战自我。。。请拭目以待。 (好了! 真爱演!)--- Result of excessive taiwan variety shows---

I am taking up a tuition assignment next year. Yahoooo... mmore looys. This means I will be able to go scuba diving next year during the holiday. Anyone wants to join me? And the best part is that the tutee is just leaving opposite my block! (Too good to be true eh?) I am looking outside my window now trying to spot the potential unit. Haha. However, this assignment won't be as easy as those I had 2 years ago. The tutee is a normal technical student, hence I cannot go there and 骗吃骗喝, I must have my tutoring ethics. I must be committed and make sure I give my best. (喂!Don't cackle leh. I know you aren't convinced.) I am a good tutor okay... 想当年。。。I have 4 tutees okay. I didn't take up any tuition assignments last few sems because I thought I could concentrate on my study. But it's as if my result is damn fantastic. Hence, 看开了,放开了,results aren't everything. Well, looy is. Hahaha.