Sunday, December 31, 2006

2006.

Subconsciously, I thought I bought 0526. But when I saw 5026 as the starter, I went to double check my 4D ticket. That was not the number I bought. I bought something similar (But different). I don't know I should feel heng or feel suay. I don't know why I have 0526 in mind when I did not place any bet on it. Hmmm... must be those unlucky hands which have touched my 4D tickets the other day and had jinxed my number. Haha. Kidding lah. Looy, please 旺我. And I know you must be guessing what is the number I bought. Not 0501 lah. This number is so 烂, sure buay tio wan lah. Oops!

If I win... a 1 million 4D, I am going to set up a candy store and name it 'chocolate factory'. It will sell afforadable chocolate (especially ritter sport) and it shall be located opposite candy empire. Hahaha. And best of all, I shall poach people from candy empire, especially the 3 singapore idles.

If I win... a 1 million 4D, I shall buy my dream red Madaz 3. Getting to school will not become a hassle! And I am so going to park at the staff parking lot. Clamp my wheels all you want! I have the money to unclamp them anyway.

If I win... a 1 million 4D, I am so going to travel for a year and live like a king everyday.

Dreaminggg... yes, I am. Hence, I am not making any resolution for 2007. Because one of my resolutions is to make/win $1 million , it's too far-fetch and how often do I fulfill my resolution even it means getting a good grade or like not skipping lectures. I shall not make any since I know I won't keep to them. What's the use of making resolutions that you know you won't keep to them? 我不打没把握的战。And to look back at 2006, it's equally senseless. There is no point dwelling in the past. We must move on.