Life's like that.
SS Class
In my singapore study class...
my tutor said:"
In this class, you are expected to contribute to the class. However, coming to class and have a full attendance does not mean you earn yourself the 15% for participation. Compare one who always comes to class and one who speaks up in class but misses a few classes, the latter would get a higher participation marks from me. Hence, I expect class participation from you all. Last time, in your report book, the teacher liked to write XXX is a good and quiet student. That is a good remark we would like to see but today, if you are getting the same remark from me, you should worry."
A MSN chat
Guo_bin says: hey! how you do away with RT? I thought we defer then no RT already?
D says: No
D says: you gotta call them up
D says: check with them you in LHT list
D says: if not
Guo_bin says: wats LHT list?
D says: LHT i oso dunno stand for wat
D says: but very troublesome
D says: got to call up
D says: NS branch NSUSS
Guo_bin: ok, what is their number i should call?
D says: you need to call up NS branch
D says: ask them you in LHT list or not
D says: if not then you say CB...
D says: why I not inside
.
.
.
D says: then they ask u wat
D says: you fax wat over for them.
Guo_bin: ok, so troublesome. I think I rather train hard hard and make sure i f**king pass my IPPT than to exempt from IPPT.
Guo_bin: Btw, can you like say all in one go then press enter? I thot I am talking to Cheong Yao.
D says: Haha, tats my style
Guo_bin says: Haha
Guo_bin says: Just
Guo_bin says: commenting
Guo_bin says: lah
Guo_bin says: gtg
Guo_bin says: bye!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A casual chat
During a lecture today....
G says: I check with the previous batch, they all say she damn lousy. the lecturer damn lousy leh. I cannot understand her.
Guo_bin says: ok lah
G felt restless and irritated by this lecturer whom he claimed she couldn't teach. At the end of the lecture...
G says: 你不会觉得她很烂 meh?
Guo_bin says: 世上没有烂老师,只有烂学生。我承认我是烂学生,你呢?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------