Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm not lying.

When I swear it upon the life of my #1 fan that my probability tutor is lousy, I am seriously not lying. The emails said it all...


Hi folks,
Sorry today's tutorial didn't work out. I've taken over somereplacement
tutorials this week for other tutors and unluckily, mixed one of theseup
with your tutorial.
I have just booked a room for a replacement tutorial on:
Monday, 3pm-4pm, E3-06-04 In case you cannot make it on Monday, you may also join anothertutorial of me tomorrow Wednesday, 11am-12noon, E3-06-10>
(However, another tutor's class will join this one as a replacementas> well, so it might get too crowded. If possible, please choose theother> one.)

Happy learning!

Best,
Alex


Hi everyone,
As attendance has dropped quite drastically after the message below,just to make sure the message wasn't misunderstood: Tutorials are regularly continuing on Tuesdays, 12:00-13:00, E3-06-11.

Best,
Alex

For all he knows, I don't think the attendance rate has got anything to do with misunderstanding. I think no one attended his class at all. He could be teaching the wall, the whiteboard and those fellow empty chairs....

I feel like skipping school tomorrow. I should.