Thursday, February 22, 2007

He sucks. She rocks.

I am so fucking pissed with him. I believe primacy effect isn't a bad thing. Although it is supposed to be a bias affair, but I think it reflects the true character of a person. First impression is everlasting and is often the best tell-tale sign of the nature of that fellow. He is an hour late for meeting again. And he left an hour early saying he has another meeting. He came late because he has overslept. We almost blasted his phone with repeated phone calls and smses. The day before the meeting, I have sent him 4 smses with no reply each time and when I finally called him, he has not even looked at those stuff uploaded regarding the project. Apparently, he has not done any powerpoint slides for his part. I really feel like shooting him with an email to the tutor saying how lousy he is and how much surface work he has done in class by pretending to participate during class discussions in order to gain participation point. Moreover, he is a BZ student. But before I do anything, I just feel like throwing him out of the window!

On a brighter note, my tuition kid's mom mom gave me a 10 dollars ang pow... hahaha... 羡慕吧, my #1 fan?*cackle.