Monday, February 12, 2007

Irksome People.

It doesn't pay to copy people's work. Yes, I know. But the thing is, I copied from a 9 marks report but I only got 7 marks. This is something I cannot fathom. There is no plagiarism checkers or whatsoever and the report was from last sem. There must be a problem with the marker. This ain't fair. For the same report, two different markers gave two different marks. It leaves me thinking what their marking criteria really are.

I really cannot stand some people. His face totally changed from he found that he got 7.5 while his partner got 9. He even went to ask the poor guy who returned us the lab report WHY. I mean why would he know? I am happy for the 9 mark scorer and a big Ha-Ha to the one with 7.5. I know I aren't any better but seeing that he was so kiasu and paranoid and then turned upset, makes me feel so much better. He could not believe he got 7.5. Once, I scored better than he did, he claimed it was because of my nice handwritting. What the hell. Come on, you can't be scoring 9 points for all your lab reports! Getting 7.5 marks won't kill. I am actually gloating at his misfortune. Even if he gets all zero, I won't pity him. He is really detestable (most of the time in fact) at times. I know I am evil. I guess I don't have to be kind to such people.

Why are there so many 'small people' around me? Some bastards took away a pair and one slippers from my doorstep. Must be those MLR again. It's not the first time slippers are missing outside my house. And I must make it clear that they aren't nice, new and expensive slippers. They are just old slippers left outside the house for convenient sake. Curse the fuckers. May her/his/theirs hands break into half and rot away. Perhaps I should install a CCTV and catch those fuckers. And I make sure they die a horrible death. PUI!