Sunday, February 11, 2007

怎么办

I have a lab tomorrow. It's so troublesome. I need to view the online video to install the program. I thought I wanted to use the shortcut of getting it directly from my friend who has downloaded and I realised there was this licensing going on and I needed to do it step by step. 麻烦。

Then I read the lab manual for tomorrow and it says "Remember to bring a 1.44MB floppy diskette with you". Undaunted, I opened my drawer and found my whole box of diskette missing! And then I remember, I have threw it away last holiday while I was cleaning my room. I still remember I did mumble to myself that who the hell uses diskette nowadays! I shall be the 'who the hell' tomorrow. Damn it. I thought I was being mocked at when I used diskette in the army a few years back. Never did I expect a few years later, I need to rely on it. Can you imagine people already laughing when they see the squarish dinosaur few years back, and now I am supposed to use it. I don't even have a drive in my laptop for diskettes.

I am so freaking lag behind in my lectures and tutorials. But just now, I was still watching 小鱼儿与花无缺...

I am humming away SHE... 哎呀,怎么办。。。