Monday Blues.
I hate monday because it's the start of yet another week. I hate monday because I have to struggle for another 4 days for the weekend. I hate monday because I have to wake up bloody early and go to school and find myself facing all those kiasu+paranoid friends. I hate monday because there is lab and I find myself not learning anything from the lab lesson. The tutor just yadder for a couple of minutes and leaves us to die. Asking him questions is nerve wrecking and at the end of the day it's better to copy people's work from last sem. Even copying leaves you with not enough time to finish the lab report. It stinks. I hate monday because I know I have a meeting tomorrow and the meeting is going back to square one as we need to redecide what to do for our presentation after the first plan failed. 1st plan was to use the tutor as a case study to evaluate performance. They insist we should ask his consent. Ask lor... he said cannot. LL. Dun ask use him, he also LL wat. They seem to have a high power distant. Or is it their culture? Definitely not mine. I have never give a damn to superiors unless they worth my respect. I hate monday because today is the last espisode of The Peak. It's really a damn nice show but I don't quite like the ending, as usual. Sometimes, I wonder if there really is such an adorable girl like cai zhenya and I particular like the friendship of the trio. It is a bit unrealistic for they look so freaking clean in their pearly white coverall. Whatever rocks their boat; the show has ended anyway. I hate monday because I have a lesson with APNN and I have never understood his probability until now. His voice sends people to sleep and his APNN tone makes me wonder if he is speaking in his native language. I hate monday because there is a tutorial on this module tomorrow and yes again, I have not done the tutorial. I am so not going for my own tutorial slot because my tutor sucks. Ang moh is always different; even teaching also different from people. Grouped us into groups and made us discuss 2 simple problems even my #1 fan could solve in no time. I swear. I swear upon the life of my #1 fan that my tutor is that lousy. I hate monday because I know I have procrestinated. I haven't run for yet another week. I often told myself to go running on friday and that it will become tomorrow and then tomorrow and then it's monday again. Having no exercise is worse than not attending lectures and not doing tutorials. I feel uneasy. I hate monday because I just hate monday.