Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Deadline.

Usually, we refer to the submission date as the deadline. Why deadline? Now I understand why. Probably because by the time I reach the date of submission, I would be dead. The past 4 days have been spent building a stupid circuit board, roughly the size of an exercise book. It's really a pain in the arse if you can't get the LED lights working and you feel like punching that APNN tutor who told you it's up to you when you asked him how to resolve the problem. I finallllllly finished building it 10 minutes ago and looking at the time now, I doubt I will make it to school tomorrow (Yes. again) with my tutorials undone and with my eyes semi open for the 8am lesson. So screwed up! And then, I have my SS report undone which I need to complete by tomorrow and then after that I need to practise programming using VHDL and then I need to prepare for this 2nd E-test which I only merely got 3 out of 10 on the 1st one and then I need to prepare for my another test which she just sent an email saying it's on the 9 and then again why the hell they want two tests? and then when I did quite well for the previous one and happily hoped that they would have a high percentage on it then they announced for another test which means a small percentage on the previously one and then so many AND THEN! And then perhaps I would be dead by then.