Project.
Perhaps the deadline is coming. He came on time for the meeting when I thought most probably he would not turn up. I was quite disappointed actually, for his presence. He should not have come, then maybe it would spur me to write a complaint email to the tutor and forward to my group members including he himself. How evil of me. Or maybe he has been awoken by my anger because the other day I told him in my most angry tone to go up to participate when the presenting group asked for volunteer from each group. He did not want to and insist that he came late and was oblivious of what was going on. Just this small little, tiny contribution and he was giving excuses. I told him again after repeated callings from the other members, "Can You PLS go up?!" This sentence did not come out in the most polite manner, mind you. He quickly got up. Sometimes you need to show your anger when there is a need to.
I realise how bad my grammar was after the meeting. Yes, I knew it even before that. Milky has told me before, my no. 1 fan did not call me LZB's class for nothing and OSY was my lifeline for my english tuitions but my no.1 fan would save me first. (Haha) Hey, but at least I did not write 'lab' as 'lap' and I did not write 'shit the graph'. After all, I think it's the content that matters. But I must really admit this group member from ARTS is really good in her language so much so that I could not understand the language she was using. Sooo Cheammm...
I mean I told her to edit my grammar and that I was okay with it. (Used to it already in fact) She laughed and cancelled here and there. But I swear it upon my no.1 fan's life that there were only a couple of grammatical errors. I am very open to this kind of criticism as I know where I stand. However, please do not be a pot! Do not correct me like that bangala when he wrote... one of these ARE! Okay lah, his english is slllliiighhhtttllyyy better than mine. But if you aren's that superb, it's just the pot calling the kettle black. Or maybe I did not understand what the hell he was writing about so I did bother about his grammatical errors.