Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Say BOO to tuition.

Tuition is becoming boring AND irritating. The kid is showing no effort to help himself. His homwork is extremely slip shod. He always does he work half an hour before the lesson. His handwritting is nothing but scribbling. He forgot what he has learnt the previous lesson. The other time he called to asked me (for the first time) what homework had I given him the previous lesson. For once, I thought he was trying to put in effort by doing his homework earlier. But seriously, WHY WOULD I STILL REMEMBER WHAT HOMEWORK I HAVE GIVEN HIM AFTER A WEEK? Anyway, much to my dismay, it turned out to be still a prior 30 mins work before tuition and worse, he left the last section undone. And so he pretended to be surprised that he had missed it accidentally.

His mom has called me on serveral occasions to cancel or to change the tuition time. I did not really mind, seriously. After all, I wasn't very much looking forward to the tuition as I did many many posts earlier on. Since she has changed the time too often, to the interest of her beloved son, I forgot about a tuition on a particular day. She called me and I went there soon after. From then on, she starts to remind (harass) me by calling and smsing me that there is a tuition on when and when. Hey, it's not like I always forget what! She is super cheong hei lor. Whenever, she talks and I want to tell her something, she wouldn't let me till she finishes her last word. Hai. And she has delayed my fee for a lesson or two and I am suspecting she has miscounted one tuition. Hai.

He called again asking me what homework I have given him. As a lesson learnt, I have written it down in his exercise book and deliberately wrote the date so that I can track my fee. AND yet he still called and ask. When I told him about the exercise book, he asked me which was the one. THERE ARE ONLY 2 EXERCISE BOOKS! Can't he check both? Bloody irritating.

Engineering module is so sian. Tomorrow there is a paper and I can't get those stuff into my head. In a post exam mood already. Tsk...

Lappy is discharging tomorrow. Yes, they have finally found him a donor. He is out of danger at last.