Channel ?
If you think channel 8 production is mediocre, I think channel 5 production is worse. I was lazy enough not to get out on a saturday night (Cos I have been going out for the past few days) so I just want to laze at home, lie on the bed, munch on snackies and watch show. I am back to Kang xi! I am a fan of Xiao S now. Hahaha.
I just watched the dance floor. MAN, I should have gone out. Unentertaining dancing coupled with lousy hosts and the least earnest comments from the judges. The judges commented like every group had heavenly dance moves and praised them like ... They are the best of the best. I have watched the "so you think you can dance" before and I think that was fantastic. Their dance moves were more like martial stunts which made me watched in awe. My eye brows were knitted when I watched The Dance Floor. It was like WTH. Yah, I know I cannot dance but surely, I still can differentiate what's good dancing, rather than those judges who judged in such exaggerating manner with their so "over" expressions. The hosts were a shake head too. Glenn Ong wasn't even looking at the camera most of the time, either deliberately to create some intended atmosphere which I think it was redundant or he was looking at the wrong camera. The only part I enjoyed was when the So You Think You Can Dance winner came on stage. Awesome dancing.
And during the commercial, I saw the presenter from news 5 @ 9. And I realised that I haven't been watching news on channel 5 for a long time or have never before, fortunately. Just look at the presenter's dress code, my! A black blazer over some red or don't know what top? I thought I had always seen ah yan wore that when she was feeling cold in the lecture threatre. At least channel 8 presenters are so much atas in dressing and in appearance.
So disappointing. Fortunately, I have calbeeeee potato chips to divert my attention and my heavenly ritter sports with almond... Yummmmyyy. I have been indulging in those junkies... Uh Oh.