Saturday, May 26, 2007

Heng.

Result's out! It wasn't fantastic, but just satisfactory. I am contented, at least the module I was fearing all the while did not leave me to 'Da Bao'. Haha. Heng ar... The fear was explainable. Out of 5 questions, seriously, I only answered Question 2a fully. Question 1 was blank, question 3 had a crappy diagram drawn within a minute, question 4 had unsured lines of answers and question 5 had half-answers. So effectively, I think my whole paper is graded based on question 2a only! If you were me, you would be as sleepless. Haha. Phew... I'm glad I do not have to repeat the module. I can't imagine... spending time building the stupid circuit again... And I'm glad I did not SU my Singapore Studies. My friends in engine felt quite shock as it was so daring of me not to SU SS when everyone else was doing so. SS is deemed to be hard-to-score in the eyes of many. I screwed up my presentation and I thought... that's it, I should have followed the majority. Well, I did not regret my choice. It's the highest grade among my other engine grades (as usual). Why?! As an engine student, I should be faring better in engine modules! Sad to say, I always do better in my electives. WTF.

PS: And OSY insists I am an ARTS student