Sunday, May 20, 2007

Best Blog.

I'm sure many of you who read blogs and write blogs have blog-hopped before. Certainly, you will find many fascinating stories and of course the boring ones. I did not chanced upon this blog : http://cruzteng.com/ via blog-hopping but I came to know this blog from being a listener (though not an avid one) of YES 93.3. I began reading this blog like-I-forgot-when. I thought it was the best one I have read so far. I could not find a blog more interesting than this. I like the Deejay's creativity and sense of humour (even when he is seriously injuried). I wonder how he did it. Unconvinced? Read the one entitled: Day 5- Med Appt first. Anyway, I find deejays in 93.3 very creative if you have listened to it before. And most importantly, I love his MJ content as he is an avid mahjong player. Haha. I wish I know how to do photoshop like him man. Hence, I hereby like to share it with you guys. Enjoy.