Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A sleepless night.

Oh no... it's 18 mins passed my bedtime!!! But I can't sleep. All thanks to the 3 in 1 Nescafe coffee I had at 4 plus just now. I have gone back to my good old days in the army when my lights off timing was at 2200Hrs and woke up at 0700Hrs. I hereby emphasize that it was my lights off timing. It was not mandatory. I just need more sleep than others, that's all. Haha. Hence, I think the army should change one of their safety rules. 7 Hrs of sleep is still compromising safety! (especially for me) Oh, for those who are unaware (the girls), the army has a rule which says that all army personnel should have at least 7 Hrs of sleep when there are strenuous activities the following day. They should change it to 9 Hrs of sleep to cater to people like me.

Right now, thanks to the caffeine. I CAN'T sleep! I guess I will only get to sleep at 0000Hrs when the caffeine wears off (Hopefully). 7Hrs of sleep is compromising my... erm... safety? Because with 7Hrs of sleep, I may doze off during work tomorrow! That is dangerous. I may get caught by the manager and off I go... SO dangerous. And my work is so strenuous! I need to pretend to be busy and I need to stare at the wide screen monitor every minute and every second so that no one will suspect I am skiving. Having much work to do is not pitiful, having no work to do and yet need to act busy, is indeed pitiful AND torturous. And because it is so torturous, I made myself cups after cups of milo and the usually-don't-drink-coffee-me, tried to keep awake by making myself a cup of coffee, but only to find out that I was bloody awake near knocking off time and awake until now. I shan't drink coffee tomorrow, at least not nearing 4 O'clock! I shall expend more sachets of Milo instead. Heeeee....

PS: Thank you uncle Lee for the $$$. It has definitely made a poor intern's day!