Thursday, June 28, 2007

Orbi(office) Affairs.

If I ever become a boss, I shall ban my employees from having stupid ringtones. In the office, I hear ringtones like "Phew Wee... taxi taxi", Doraemon ringtone, Shinz Crayon's "Da Xiang... Da Xiang" or the stupid la bi xiao xin talking, a baby's laughter which is eerie and even cai qin's "Shi sui... zai qiao da wo chuang" (the one from infernal affair) etc etc. Irritating. Can't they use more adult and decent one like mine? ---- Vibration(ON) TONE(OFF). Hahaha. That explains why I have got 4 miss calls just now. Hence, if you ever call me for help when your life is endangered, I advise you to call 999 instead. Thank You.

I'm so glad my manager realises that I haven't got much time left and yes, I am counting down... He said I could do away with the programming! Yeah! I'm so glad he realises that programming ain't easy. Now, I am doing something I like. Designing. I am drawing a clamper which is like doing technical drawings back in secondary 2. I like! And he said he can jolly well consider it as phase 1 - completed. haha. Is that a sign of compromise? Or a sign of hopeless? Hahaha. Whatever rocks his boat.

How I like a new phrase I learnt today. It's similar to ya ya papaya, so don't ask me why like that. Maybe, it just ryhmes. "SONG SONG GAO JURONG".