Alice in the wonderland.
I met ai li si on the bus just now. I haven't seen her for a long time. I used to see her in the gym but not anymore. I remember her as a stern and fit PE teacher in JC. She could just run on the treadmill non-stop for hours and she could even chit chat with you while she was running. I thought she was an iron lady. Haha.
She is leaving this coming saturday for australia to study sports. Wow! She is going to do something she really likes and she is all excited about it. I just have gotta wish her a smooth trip. She was pretty friendly though I haven't really got taught by her. I knew her just from those badminton games in which I remember she would play rounds after rounds while I was panting like mad. She seems to know how to play many sports eh. But of course badminton is not her forte, netball is. She talked about how second upper class is important for honours and asked me to work hard for it. Well, let me get to my second lower first... :(
I think she was sent there to study by the MOE. How fortunate. I wish one day someone would send me to study designing or arts or whatever, just not engine. hahaha. Let me just have the illusion can?