Save the Earth.
I think there is some 'save the planet' campaign going on this week. There is this concert going on and on like I don't know how long, entitled Live Earth. Live Earth will use the global reach of music to engage people on a mass scale to combat our climate crisis. And so much of old cartoons movies - Ninja turtles , transformers... why not captain planet?Not that I don't like tranformers, it's just not in my generation. I can't recall a thing except the name - transformers. I love ninja turtles too. I had that turtle figurine in purple blindfold and its vehicle. Cool shit. But I love captain planet! By YOUR powers combined, I am Captain Planet! Hahaha. I had the guy figurine with the fire ringgg before. Okay, I know you are saying I'm childish. I've got "tong nian" that's all.
Seriously, the weather is going bogus. It's bloody HOT. We need to save the Earth! Haha. I did. I refused the plastic bag when I visited my polyclinic pharmacy that day. I'm a planeteer too. haha. And it's so bloody hot that I cut my hair bloody short. Ok, at least it's not recruit hair style after all.
