mediocre employees.
If the company is ever going to retrench employees, I bet the first one will be me. hahaha. First I went for Loooooong lunch break, then I met the boss a few times at the pantry during my Teeeaabreaksss. My colleague was so worried after that. She was saying,"Oh no... boss sees me. He will think I have nothing to do..." And then the other day, the girl who sat beside me aka my neighbour and myself left on the very very dot. We knew the boss just went down and we did not bother to wait for him to go. We still marched out the entrance proudly. The boss turned his head and looked at us in his Lexus and then turned back and drove off. We are getting very brazen. These days, I no longer bother to MSN discreetly. I just MSN like nobody business.
Today, my colleague and I attempted to sneak off on the dot again. And before she could step out into the reception area, she spotted the boss. She turned to her left, right then around, not knowing where to hide. hahaha. She gave me a signal telling me the boss was outside. I was equally freaked out too. But then, we just act calm and left right before his nose. Friday the 13th, is not the only day we are so suay. Why? Why do we always bump into him? He's like a ghost appearing everywhere. After that, we were saying that we should be more calm than that, like saying goodbye and have a nice weekend to him. haha. I guess all these boil down to 3 weeks left! hahaha.