Monday, August 13, 2007

3 Good Reasons.

Today is my first day of school. I have skipped it. This is not an act of truancy and I have very valid reasons.

1) It makes no sense to travel an hour there just for a 2 hrs lecture. And even less sense to travel an hour back. It makes no economic sense. Moreover, the lecture will be webcasted.
(But my friend told me the lecturer has used a videocam to film the whole lecture and it's like some homemade porn video. So my friends were all watching porn on their very first lecture on their very first day of school?!?!) Don't worry, I will watch the porn later after the lecturer post it up. *So exciting.

2) If my no1fan could fill a small tupperware with her phlegm, then I could fill a 1litre nalgene bottle with it. Hence, I declare ATT C on behalf of the doctor, so I stay at home.

3) If the above two reasons are not convincing enough, then this one should be valid in any case. It's a bad day to start school because the GATES open today. All the more, I have all the reasons to stay at home.