随便。
My mother decided not to cook on National Day and henceforth asked my bro and I to get some food back. Not knowing what food to get, my bro asked my parents what they would like for dinner. In which my mum replied, "哎呀!随便啦!" My bro replied,"什么随便?每次你打回家问我们要吃什么,我们讲随便,你就讲没有随便。现在你就讲随便。"
When I asked my dad, he too said,"随便" .
随便其实是世界上最难做出的抉择。
Hence, we 随便ordered a variety of dishes to be taken away.
When we reached home, my mum peeked into those plastic bags and complaint,"你们买炒猪肝做什么?唉哟,还买鸡翅膀。买这样多东西哪里吃得完?" And so, we replied,"你又讲随便!!!"
And as usual, my bro and I tried to blame each other though it wasn't our fault. And ultimately we came to a conclusion that my mum was to blame for her 随便.
She went complaining and complaining throughout the evening... Gosh!
Bottom line:
I realise many of us hate to make decisions. We wish someone would just make the decision for us and we want that someone to make a decision that pleases us. Shouldn't we be more decisive?
Perhaps the capitalist saw this business opportunity and hence...

Maybe someone should introduce anything and whatever for food as well. Sigh...