Beyond the Limit.
Tooooo much leh, really. Just in case you are wondering, I am annoyed by the tuition kid's mother, and not with my last day of work.
In the last lesson, we have agreed that tuition was on Thursday, which was yesterday. Also, tuition on Thursday was set by him. Knowing that the kid always changes time, I told him earnestly that play could come later, study should come first. As usual, he said ok ok. Yesterday, his mother called to change the time to Saturday(tomorrow). Not again... I thought. Her reason - her son would be doing project. My foot! Please chop off my head if that is true. Her precious son doesn't even do his homework and she thinks he will do project!? Don't make me laugh. Fine, I let her change. She wanted 11am. It was such an odd timing that I told her to make it earlier like 9am. She said her son could not wake up! OKayzzz... I give in, 10am then. She agreed. His mother called again just now and she wanted the tuition to change to Sunday. It was as if my life is dedicated for tuition. Anytime she wants meh? Lim bei sunday not free man. She decided to change to 11am instead because she was afraid that her son could not wake up. Fuming, I asked if he could wake up for his school then why couldn't he wake up for tomorrow's tuition? In which she replied that she would not be around tomorrow to wake her son up like those weekdays morning. My blood vessels almost burst when I heard that! Secondary THREE already, he still needs his mom to wake him up! I seriously can't wait for him to go to army. I guarantee he will kena tekan until jialat jialat. And so serve him right and he has his mother to blame.
This is not the first time I've got such nonsense from them. There are MANY occasions when she just called and told me her son wanted to go out so the tuition has to be cancelled/changed. I was shocked for her honesty. She blocked those Friday evening because her son will and wants to go out and play. Changing of tuition time becomes inevitable. On the contrary, she wants her son to get more tuition as she knows her son's results aren't good. If not for the distance, please... I will fire them. I don't blame her son, but I blame his mother. How can she succumb to her son everytime? I can only use this phrase on her - 慈母多败儿。
I am seriously running out of patience. I may just fire them anytime should I be antagonised again. They are really annoying. Prior to these nonsense, his mother had owed me the overdue tuition fee for 2 lessons. Had I not written down red(cos I used red) and white, how am I going to claim my tuition fee! When I told her, she said she forgot and never take note. Then, it's my job to take note and inform her? I can understand how his teacher feels. I told him to get the flexible rule and graph paper so many times and he didn't bother to. After 2 weeks, I asked him for the rule and paper, he said his teacher is not teaching graph sketching anymore as most of the people in the class did not have them. Well done.
Very often, it's really the attitude.
PS: I was super hot already and the ch8@9 show gotta make me worse. It such a boring show! Yawn.