Just Loving It.
I'm so impressed with the renovated swimming pool in my neighbourhood. It rocks. It even has a new gym beside it! It's so atas. Now I can go to the gym then for a swim. woohoo~ The old gym is closed and I do not have to cross the road for a swim like last time. It's 2-in-1. But I haven't checked out the swimming pool yet. I shall soon. However, I do have some complaints. Although the gym is now so spacious, I feel that they should spread out the arrangement of the equipment. They are like cluster-**** together which I see no reason and such arrangements pose danger. I am giving them the benefit of doubt though. I hope they are doing that because they are planning to buy new machines. They better do as the current ones are transfered over from the old site. Another thing is that why of all places did they place the treadmill in front of a pillar? The pillar stands in between two large panels of glass and by shifting to the right or to the left by a few inches you give the user a nice view! And then... why were two little primary school girls allowed in the gym??? I have no prejudice against them but the rules say children below 12 are not allowed! (Maybe they are 12?) Moreover, they should not do any gyming at their age. That's unless if they want to remain as petite as they are now. Worst... they hog on the treadmills. Trackmills are for running not for walking. I just never agree with people who use the treadmills for walking. Well, unless they are senior citizens. I really cannot understand why some people simply chose to use the equipment in another way. You will see all kinds of funny stunt people do on the equpiment. They pull the equipment, they do arm-press on the chin-up assisting equipment and all sorts of other things. Is it creativity or what?
All in all, it's great. At least one can see the outside world now. Last time, people in the gym are just shut off from the outside world. When you run on the treadmills, all you see is yourself as they place them in front of mirrors. But the thing is... I think many tom, dick and harry will just visit this atas place and soon it will no longer become atas. I just like to visit the gym on dead timing so that I can have the gym to myself... Hahaha. I don't like it when it is so crowded, same goes to the swimming pool. This holiday, I shall have a nice and proper exercise regime. Uncle lee, please get ready your XI BA KOR ($400).
After a day of work out, you walk home with your ears plugged into nice music like yuan dian and zhang xin... Life's Great. And yes, not forgeting to look at the clouds in they sky... I realised such a small little thing makes my day. Was it because I have been drowned by programming and reports all this while?
*Dedicating this song to all those who have been drowned in your studies and work.