untitled.
I saw these on a SIAO-A's blog so now I am doing it again. Again because my first attempt gave a common answer of 'I CAN'T remember'. That's so sad.
When was the last time you had a genuine smile on your face, sth that warmed your heart and not a mere grin forced for the sake of grinning?
I really really cannot remember this one. Aren't we wearing a mask everyday?
When was the last time you finally let go and cried your eyes sore, for you realise that you're a human after all?
When the year 1 sem 1 teacher who bothered to call me to ask me how I was doing. I was just so touched by her gesture and not to the extent of eyes sore.
When was the last time you told ppl you cared about that you loved them, instead of assuming that they would understand for they are ppl who know u best?
I never did.
When was the last time you pulled your head out of the thick stacks of files and notes, turning around to find that ppl around you have changed while you blinded yourself with work and no play?
Almost everytime. People change, pretty fast.
When was the last time you stopped at the traffic light when the light turned amber, instead of dashing across the traffic in order to skip the red light?
Thursday, on my way to school. I quite kiasee. The SBS driver very fierce one ok, so must stop.
When was the time you took a stroll in the neighbourhood park and admire the scenery around you?
Never. I don't find the scenery here particularly nice.
When was the last time you talked to your family, discussing about each others' lives in general, or even simply talking about nth in general?
Today. I told my mum about my tuition's kid result. A 55 marks in A maths and 49 marks in E maths. It was an improvement fyi. I invited more questions from my mum after that...
when was the last time u shared a tub of ice cream with others?
Hmmm........ maybe a bowl bah. milky's birthday? or was it jake's? or was it ....
when was the last time u observed the clouds?
Today. Cos it was threatening to rain and I had the excuse to not exercise again. Shit.
when was the last time i studied hard?
O'level.
when was the last time i went out with more than 1 good friends...
Months ago....
Phew.... these are really tough questions. Tough questions for tough xy, milky, looy, osy, nagil, uberture.