心理战。
I think someone must be cursing me now. I got all my modules I wanted in this round. There was this module which I bid in much excitement. It was like dabbling in stocks. There was only 4 vacancy for this module. When I wanted to bid, there were exactly 4 people who have already placed their bids. I waited till the wee hours, like 10 minutes before the round closed then I placed my bid. The four of them must have thought that they would have pretty much secured the module, but never did they expect the scheming me to place my bid at the last minute. Urgh... sorry guys (To be precise, sorry to the guy who have been so innocent to put 3 points). Upon looking at the bidding history, my slot actually had one of the lowest successful bids (300 pts). Most of them have bids as high as 1000 points! Gosh! I have won this psychological battle, didn't I? Is this what the survival skill is about? Is this what the working people have been telling me about? SURVIVAL SKILL. It seems scary. I find myself scary too. On a different note, I found my friend even scarier. There were 150 vacancy and only 80 plus people bid for it. Naturally, I put in only one point. Yet, he put in 100 plus points. Isn't this worse? I have been telling him how KiaSu and KiaSee, and how typical a Singaporean he is. I guess KS is another form of survival skill which many of us Singaporeans possessed by nature.