Monday, January 07, 2008

My CCA.

My CCA was tuition. This would be what I will be telling my future job interviwers. I don't know if they will buy it but my full time CCA is tuition currently. Giving tuition is also a form of commitment, which I hope they could relate to. Are they really so interested to employ someone who was once a president of a prestigious club or someone who has an excellent leadership history? If I were the interviewer, I wouldn't. It jeapardises my chance of career advancedment. hahaha. I am saying this because my CCA is TUITION.

I have dropped one of my tuitions and I have passed it to the rabbit. I hope the rabbit enjoys teaching him because so far I have enjoyed teaching his, which he has passed to me. (It's a switch! hahaha) I chose to take up the further tuition and gave up on the nearer one because of the recognition I received. Everyone needs recognition for their hardwork, I guess. Even a "thank you" makes my day. Unfortunately, I don't get any from the nearer one.

After talking so much rubbish with jake on MSN, I lost my thoughts. Haha. Well, whatever it is, I shall excel in my CCA.