Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Bet.

I'm back blogging again! This is because I just finished one of my two long reports. Take a break... Strange enough, I am not complaining about doing these reports. I guess I have fell in love with writing reports. Hahaha.

I suppose I still owe Looy a Mcgriddle Meal. I haven't forgotten, Looy, though you haven't reminded me. I lost a bet to Looy because of the EPL. It was a bet placed before my embarkation to China. It was a close match. (Was it? Yes la, it was!) Anyway, Looy placed her bet on her favourite ManU. To play along, I placed on Chelsea. It wasn't my favourite team to begin with. I have no favourite team anyway as I'm not a fan of soccer. Talk to me about Ronald Susilo's match, maybe that would interest me. Ok, crap aside. The bet is a breakfast meal from Mcdonald's. The loser has to call for a Mcdelivery and pay for it. And looy prefers Mcgriddles.

I haven't forgotten your Mcgriddles, not even when I was having fun in China. I did make an effort to call them up and make them send you your Mcgriddles. But guess what? I had the following conversations:

Mac: 您好!要点些什么?
Me: 你们能送到哪里?
Mac: 我们服务可好了。哪里都送!
Me: 好的。给我一份Mcgriddles.
Mac: 什么?!什么riddles?
Me: ok,给我一份大早餐吧。
Mac: 好的。住子呢?
Me: XXXXXXXXX 新加坡。
Mac: 新加坡???这里是中国哦!!

The next thing I knew, she hung up on me. I bet I wasn't the only one who received such bad services. My friend had a similar experience.



P/S: The above is just for entertainment purposes. After reading this, may the bet be voided. *wink.