Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Diving.

Sometimes, something is just very simple. However, when too many people come into the picture, it becomes complicated. I just want to go diving. Full-stop. Somehow, when I asked who is interested to join me, some came out with alternative plans. Due to budget constraints, some declined and made changes to the plan. I can't blame them as budget is a big consideration for me. I just thought I got to go diving now, or it will never happen because looking a year ahead, I will be burying myself with FYP and still FYP.

My original plan of diving became distorted. It became a trip purely for R&R. Not that they have confirmed it, they are still looking for cheaper options. They are as-a-matter-of-fact, dragging. I think I am so going to go alone to a place with sun, sea and sand (and hopefully babes :)). I am not ditching them or disliking them because the are going to ruin my plan. I just want to pursue my little dream. Diving.

The bottomline: Too many cooks, spoil the soup.

PS: ok off I go, stay tune for my updates. Party later @ zouk. Join me if you can. See ya!