Randomness
1. I am touched with my own design work when I visited my friend's stalls just now. It wasn't like 100% professionally perfect, but I thought it was already an awesome start. There is always room for improvement.
2. I require additional concentration while listening to the speech of an ang moh. I get worn out after 30 mins because I have been concentrating too hard. I wish they have subtitles.
3. Like 忠孝东路走九遍, I walked up and down more than 9 times that day. For tea breaks and more tea breaks.
4. The trainer tried to smog his way again today. He went through the chapters so quickly and left everyone with question marks. When I asked him to summarize the difference between 2 technical stuff, he said.... "let me think how to explain to you". He spend the rest of the time searching for the answers. He reminded me of myself when I couldn't solve a question on the spot during tuition.
5. I think my boss is really nice. And I so want to call him DADDY! I hope he stays as nice as I stay in M-elle!
6. This ML girl in my team is being ostracized. She is just too temperamental. She raised her voice at a trainer the other day. I find it hard to understand her. She tries very hard to prove herself. I think staying away from her is the safest.
7. We spice up our training with food and sweets. You could see peanuts, sweets, jelly beans, chips and wang wang being passed around every now and then. We offer the trainer sometimes when we were caught in the act. We even thought of getting popcorns to be passed around.
8. Since our arrival in M-elle, the coffee machine always runs out of coffee powder.
9. My colleagues and I will write on paper, type on notepad and userid bar to communicate during lessons. Our content usually revolves around where to for lunch, bitching about the trainer, and gossips.
10. I always threaten to draw a mouth on Ms Hongkong's hello kitty pouch when she starts to disturb me with her kitty, or otherwise known as pussy.