New Year Resolutions.
A new year, a fesh new start. Let me look back and think. What do I want to achieve in this new year. After some thoughts, here are the following:
1. Sleep less. I am famous for sleeping a lot. Some people told me sleeping is a waste of time and you can sleep all you want after you die. But I find sleeping to be the greatest enjoyment. This is really tough for me to achieve. But I shall try.
2. Squeeze time for exercise. Exercising is said to aid in concentration. I always day dream in lecture, so I hope I can be more focused by exercising more and at the same time stay fit. IPPT on the way too. Shucks.
3. Give tuition. I need to earn more pocket money. I need to give tuition. I hope to give Secondary school tuition. I am still working on this. Come to worse, I will just settle for primary school tuition. Anyone, any lobangs?
4. Read through my notes before going for a lecture. This is often more productive but I always fail to do it.
5. Make friends with my class people. I thought the next sem I would get a different class. But it's still the same class as last sem! So far, I haven't really made friends with them. I only talk to one or two and that's once in a while too. So isolated. People just come and attend a tutorial and tutorial finishes, the people disperse. That's the how my class functions, very little communication. Nationalism is the boundary. I made many friends from my english class instead, simply because, no boundary.
6. Lastly, I really hope my luck improves. But this is more like a wish than a resoluton. Most of my exams consist of MCQs, so please let me ti kam correctly. Hahaha. I ti kam almost all wrongly the last sem. Hai...
7. Find time for bonding. I mean bonding with friends, be it army, secondary or whatever.
8. Be more Kiasu. If you are not kiasu, you are going to fall behind, really. It's just too competitive in NUS.
So far, these are the resolutions. May I work towards them dutifully.