Friday, March 24, 2006

Project work.

It's alright to work with people who don't speak up during project discussion. It's difficult to work with people with ideas different from you. It's ridiculous to work with someone who thinks she is damn good and knows everything. She thinks she knows more than anyone else just because she is in year 3. I think she is nuts. So what she has had many projects and presentations experience. So what she has gone through a presentation course. There is no standard way of doing things!

She commented that powerpoint should never have red slides when a group was presenting on singtel phones. I told her, singtel's colour is red and white, so I don't see what's wrong with that. And it's not as if they used a red background. It's only the borders. I felt comfortable looking at it what. Oh, she went, " my presentation course taught us that red is a taboo... yadder yadder." Rigid Bitch.

Then she insisted that we should all turn up in formal dressing for our presentation. Oh me oh my, I told her, ours is on golf product. NO NEED LAH! Then she's kind of pissed off saying... you want to get marks or not? Want to get marks must do properly, everything also don't want. Paranoid pig. The first group which I think did quite well dressed casually and the group in formal dress code, did not do as well. So it's the content of your presentation, really, and your theme. She just don't get it. NUTS. I sent an email to the tutor, and well, he has the same thinking as me! See what's she gonna say.

She insisted that we bind our 12 PAGES, I repeat 12 pages report. Oh man, 12 pages, also wanna bind? FAINT* Of course I gave a no-no. She said she will pay if we don't wanna bind. The thing is... we just need to compress everything into a folder and email it to the tutor, there is no need for a hardcopy. So, she SHUT UP!

She claimed that my claim on golf market has no barrier to entry is wrong. Well, I am not sure... but later on she changed my part in the report saying that it is a monopolistic competitive market. Upon flipping my econs book, monopolistic competitive market has no barrier to entry! IDIOT.

She said she wanted to edit everything of the report written by all of us. Since it is written by everyone, I thought it's a good idea she does it. (Since she volunteered) She went grumbling that she had a hard time editing and she even said some people need to brush up their english. True lah. I thought my ang moh was bad, I saw members with worse. Haha. When I told her the report she edited does not seem to answer the questions. She went, "You all write wan what!" Bloody hell, as if she she never write anything and what kind of editing is that when an edited piece of work is still not answering the questions. She is just a pure BITCH. That's all.