FIR.
How I wish I belong to the FIR category. I can do so many things. I can just apply for hostel without weighing the extra expenses that would be incurred. I can just apply for overseas exchange without thinking about putting a strain on my parents financially. I could sign out for any courses I like and plan for what I am going to do this coming holiday. I would love to go scuba diving, but hey it costs a whooping $400 plus plus and if I go, I can't work. I have to consider this and that, weigh this upon that. So much of a calculation and consideration. I have considered giving tuition, but it always comes at the wrong time. Now that my exams are drawing near, they called me up for tuition assignments. I have a driving licence, but it's as good as having none. Just because her FIR, this girl in my tutorial class actually drove a red Mazda 3. That's my dreamzzzzzzzzz car. I can keep dreaming. Wah... My friend said, this kind of girl is the type you should go after. Hahaha. Well, that's life. Some people are just lucky. I am contented at the moment for having a small windfall. Thanks to the election, I have just become a hundredaire.
*FIR stands for... not the pop band but Father Is Rich.
Suddenly, I realised I should not blog too explicitly. Walls have ears, so does the Internet. I think there is no freedom of speech anymore since I do not know when someone whom I have talked ill about in my blog will actually be reading it without me realising. The guest in my tag board is just a good example. He/She is in the light, while I am in the dark. Yah, so I will be careful of what I say in future...