Friday, May 05, 2006

Updates.

This feeling is exactly the same as how I felt when I ORD-ed one year ago. You suddenly become so free that you do not know what to do man. Its kind of a dilemma, I must admit. During the hectic sem, you just wish you have nothig to do. Now that I am free from all the mountains of books, I wish I had something to do. It always the same contradiction. It's been raining everyday, and I do not like that. I want to go for a swim, but it is raining. I don't feel like going out anymore, just feel like lazing at home. It just dampens my mood. Please rain at the right time, like when I want to stay at home for that day. Then rain all you want, for all I care.

I am even that lazy until I don't want to go out and buy lunch. I will just survive on the food which I stock up from cold storage. Otherwise, I will just whip up some potato salad or munch on ham and cheese.

I have been looking for a job and this agency informed me someone from some company would call me but until now, there is no news. Or is this good news? No news = good news? I seriously doubt so. I need a job soon before I die of boredom. I need the money as well.

I have also tried finding a tuition to tide me over this season. Having said that, I called up this tuition agency just now, which is the first on my list, she took down every single particular and when I called the next agancy, I realised she did not take down my contact number! MLR. Shake head.

It's threatening to rain now. Please don't! I still have a badminton game to catch. Don't rain, don't rain..... Rain rain go away, come again another day.........