Sunday, August 20, 2006

Bored.

I can't put my mind and my heart into studying since the school starts. (Or have I ever stay focused and study in the first place?) I was feeling damn vexed and bored when a conversation via SMS perked me up...

Note: The name of the person is hidden to protect her identity. LOL.

I receieved an sms message that goes...
hey! could you email e photos we took on friday to xxxxxxxx@gmail.com? thanks! :)

I thought and think... think and thought.... then replied...
I thot the pics weren't that nice and I deleted quite a number.

Within a minute, she replied...
haha... really.. hmmm... you see wad you have left den send me hor.. i only want those with me inside.. hahaha..

I replied immediately...
Really? But I deleted all the pics with you inside!

Hahahahaha... Of course, I was joking. I was too bored, that's all.