Saturday, January 06, 2007

命中注定。

Sometimes, somethings are inevitable. 人算不如天算. And when somethings are not yours, no matter how hard you try, they will never be yours. 是你的就是你的,有些东西无需强求。

Some people are born whereby FIR; others slog their way through. People like me buy 4D for many times but will never strike. But there are people who always tio baey pio like nobody business. I remember on a fateful day in 2002 on the month of June, my mum had asked me to buy 4D for her. However, knowing that there would be a super long queue due to the world cup, I refused to. It was my biggest regret. The number turned out to be the top prize number. I was nagged at for almost 2 weeks! She went around telling her friends, neighbours and whosoever, her this small son eh, ask him go buy 4D never buy, then hor open. And the worse part was she had been buying the same number for a long time. She very tui (Heart pain). I became an embodiment of guilt over night. After that, she accepted the fact that "是你的就是你的". Anyway, she still remembers the incident until now. It's amazing she did not kill me.

I seldom gamble because I know I will not win. Even dai di,when I wasn't playing with money, I'm damn good. But when I gamble with money, it sucks. Same thing goes to MJ. I usually play for the fun of it, not the money. I guess 小赌移情吧. I really prove the phrase 十赌九输 on myself.

I think thus far I have not won any lucky draw before, not even a consolation. (Or did I participate in them?) Anyway, even if I did, I did not win. My brother's friend just won a car from ELLE magazine. How lucky can she be.

When is lady luck going to shine on me?